A glamorous evening of fun and games benefiting The First Tee of Shawnee County, Casino Night will feature poker, blackjack, roulette, and craps along with a live auction and raffle drawing – take a look at the items here. An event ticket gets you a stack of chips, hors d’oeuvres, a couple of drinks, and a chance to enjoy a night out. The event will be at Topeka Country Club on March 8th from 5:30 – 8:30.
The live auction includes a 2020 Masters Experience, golf at Pinehurst, a Sonoma Wine Country trip, and a Tennessee Whiskey experience.
The raffle so far includes:
- A Gary Woodland autographed golf bag
- A set of Taylor Made M3/M4 irons
- A bundle including rounds of golf and a number of area courses
Casino Night supports the First Tee of Shawnee County in their mission to bring the game of golf and its inherent values to area youth. We invite you to support The First Tee of Shawnee County as you take in the breathtaking views of Lake Shawnee Golf Course. Entertain clients, reward employees, or just bring your friends and enjoy a great day of golf at one of the area’s finest clubs.
The First Tee of Shawnee County provides programs to area children that promote life skills, character development, and life-enhancing values by teaching the Nine Core Values of The First Tee: Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perseverance, Courtesy, and Judgment.
One hundred percent of raised funds remain local and support The First Tee of Shawnee County as it provides programs that open a whole new world of opportunities for our area youth. Your participation will ensure that we can provide:
- Funding for The First Tee National School Program, which currently places the Nine Core Values in front of thousands of elementary school students in the area.
- Support of The First Tee programming in partnership with other youth-serving organizations, such as the Boys and Girls Club, and the YMCA
- Free access for kids who cannot afford the participant fees
- Golf equipment to the participants
- Additional training and educational materials for participants
- Expanded training for coaches
- Expense coverage for kids who qualify for regional and national events